In this Fascinating Mahabharata Characters Course we have included life study of various characters in Mahabharata. The Mahabharat is among the two most popular and influential books in the Ancient Literature of Vedic India. The lectures are given by H.G. Chaitanya Charan Das.
The ‘Fascinating Mahabharata Characters’ course covers systematically the biographies of sixteen important Mahabharata characters. Drawing insights from the broad Vedic wisdom-tradition, the course explains their qualities, resolves controversies and demonstrates the perennial relevance of this timeless classic. This on-demand online course provides the flexibility of studying at your own convenience without causing any disruption of home and work life. You progress at your own rate, taking one character at a time so that it suits your schedule.
Anyone interested in knowing more about the Mahabharata and the contemporary relevance of the Indian wisdom-tradition.
This course is divided into sixteen modules as follows.
You may take one module at a time starting from the first module.
Each module has a set of links for YouTube video classes.
Multiple choice quizzes (MCQs)
You are required to study the video lessons to attempt the MCQs.
These quizzes are based on the video lessons and the linked reading material.
The grades of MCQs are automatically calculated by the system.
While you are attempting the multiple-choice quiz, you shall see total number of questions on left panel and also the countdown counter.
Once you attempt any question, the color of the question number on the left shall change to light gray. Unattempted questions remain white in color.
You can change the choice of any question, before finally submitting the quiz.
After you submit the quiz, you shall see your marks (calculated by the system) appearing in the gradebook.
Each question carries one mark.
There are two attempts for each MCQ.
The highest grade between the two attempts shall be considered as your final grade for that MCQ.
There are total of 75 MCQs, one for each lesson.
You will be considered to have passed the course if you get at least 60% marks.
If someone has scored less than 60%, he/she will be given a second chance.
Few Guidelines before proceeding further
01. If you are not able to enroll into the course by Paytm or Paypal, then you may download the following registration letter.
02. Fill up all fields and send us at firstname.lastname@example.org
03. If you are enrolling into the course by either Paytm or Paypal, then there is no need to download the registration letter.
In that case, please provide the correct billing information while checking out so that we can send you the receipt for the fees of the course.
Guidelines for asking questions or sending your queries
When you are sending the message, please send by email mentioning all the necessary details.
1. Please mention the name of the course in the subject.
For example, Journey of self-discovery (English), ISKCON Disciple Course (English)
2. Name/Number of quiz where you are facing any issue.
3. If your grades are not displayed properly in the gradebook, then please mention the number of the quiz.
4. If you are facing any issue with login (password not working), please mention your first name, last name and email which is used for registering at the site.
5. If you are facing any other issue, then please try to mention it more clearly with screenshot so that it is easy to locate it and resolve it.
Communication email for this course is email@example.com
In order to receive the certificate, you will have to complete the course within 18 months.
Once you have passed, an e-certificate will be available at the end of the course for you to download.
Following is the format of the certificate,
Chaitanya Charan Das
Chaitanya Charan is a monk, mentor and spiritual author. He has done his Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from the Government College of Engineering, Pune. He subsequently served as a software engineer in a prominent multinational software corporation. He also secured 2350 out of 2400 in GRE, gaining the top rank in Maharashtra.