Who we are
Our website address is: https://bhakticourses.com
Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Site is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. By using this Site or donating through the site, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
These terms and conditions may be changed by ISKCON Trust in the future. It is your responsibility as a user to periodically return to this page to review the terms and conditions for amendments. The amended terms shall take effect automatically the day they are posted on the site. Your continued use of the website following any amendments will constitute agreement to such amendments. These Terms of Service were last revised on January 28th, 2024.
Your continued usage of the site shall be in acceptance of the terms that may be updated in the future with retrospective effect.
In case you do not agree to any terms your sole remedy is to stop using the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”