‘International Gita Contest’ details
We are presenting a special Gita contest for everyone, those who have purchased ‘Bhagavad Gita As It Is’ by Srila Prabhupada.
This contest covers the entire Bhagavad Gita including the introduction.
It has total 20 quizzes (100 marks each)
Those who participate in this contest need to study one chapter at a time and attempt online MCQs.
The time duration for each quiz is 60 minutes.
Detailed guidelines are given at https://elearning.harekrsna.in/course/index.php?categoryid=52
Presently available in English, Gujarati, Czech, Marathi, Hindi, Russian languages
The total time duration for the entire contest is 60 weeks.
Register and enroll at
For any queries, please feel free to contact us at iskconconnectionapp@gmail.
01. Teena Dua, who scored 1962.00/2000 (98.10 %) and received Gold Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
02. Amrta Gauranga Das, who scored 1947/2000 (97.35 %) and received Gold Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
03. Avan Kabrajee, who scored 1899/2000 (94.95 %) and received Gold Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
04. Swetabh Verma, who scored 1849/2000 (92.45 %) and received Gold Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
“I must say that the contest has really changed my insight of the actual aim of life which we as human beings are so fortunate to have.
By the mercy of Srila Prabhupada, this timeless wisdom of Bhagavad Gita has been rendered so sublime and easy to follow and put into application in our daily lives.
I highly recommend anyone desiring to elevate himself to the actual goal of human life to access Bhagavad Gita As It Is. The contest gave me an opportunity to go through it word by word and it has certainly equipped me many answers to questions that have been lingering in mind.”
05. Sharad Chitalkar , who scored 1843/2000 (92.15 %) and received Gold Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
The Online Gita Contest is a great benediction to all of us. I can say it’s an amazing online spiritual education platform. We can complete this contest at our pace, whenever we want to and it’s like a game and it’s joy to attempt these wonderful questions. It gives us an opportunity to answer very informative & uplifting questions. It purifies our consciousness & improves our knowledge about Bhagavad Gita. We come to know many things through these questions and answers. Solving these questions is a complete revision of Bhagavad Gita. It has very good questions. The team of Online Gita contest is also very supportive. I am very grateful to them for creating this online education facility. I encourage everyone to participate in this contest. It is beneficial for all, from neophyte devotees to an advanced devotees. We should take the maximum advantage of this contest to understand Bhagavad Gita through questions and answers. Hare Krishna!! ”
06. Thirumaleswara Naik R , who scored 1832/2000 (91.60 %) and received Gold Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
07. Shobha Parekh , who scored 1822/2000 (91.10 %) and received Gold Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
08. Anurag Garg , who scored 1812/2000 (90.60 %) and received Gold Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
09. Inderdath Sewraj , who scored 1776/2000 (88.80 %) and received Silver Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
10. Bhawna Rawat , who scored 1683/2000 (84.15 %) and received Silver Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
11. Chintan Koli, who scored 1677/2000 (83.85 %) and received Silver Trophy in Gita Contest (Eng)
“Thank you very much for creating this systematic intellectual Online Gita course so that everyone can take advantage of greatest Vedic literature simplified by our beloved spiritual master Srila Prabhupada. The Bhagavad-gita is epitome of sweetness like Mahaprasad cake, reading it with chapter by chapter and then attempting for quiz is like icing on the cake. This is the greatest attempt to fulfill Srila Prabhupada’s desire of One Mantra and One Book for everyone. This course will definitely help everyone throughout the world who had read Gita or planning to read Gita as the methodology creates excitement and enthusiasm to relish the nectarine milk of wisdom (Gita) churned by famous cowherd boy (Krishna) for the calf (Arjuna) and for everyone who is looking for theistic intellectual. ”